Sunday, June 3, 2018

Bacchikoi!

This game is no longer available.
The team, BlackMonkey-Pro, had disbanded and closed their website.

Warnings
- Explicit CGs : Young Boys

Game Type Language
Visual Novel English
Mini-Game

Characters
Toshu Kanada
Masaru Nakahara
Ichiru Yanai
Genji Tadano

Walkthrough
Masaru's Route
Day Option
08

CG
Borrow Masaru's clothes
I want to polish my pitching skill
I want to take a shower too
10 Can't we go all together?
I think I'll go for sweets too…
11 Not really!
22 CG
H
Sit beside Masaru
(Night)
23 H Team up with Ichiru
24 CG
H
I wanna grow like Captain Masaru!
I'm not finished scrubbing Captain's back!
43 We should've helped Captain with his studies…
86 H I guess I will give him a call then
99 Maybe we can focus with our studies instead?
Don't give up!
100 H I want to visit the classroom!
110 H I will follow him and comfort him!
143 H Masaru Happy Ending

Ichiru's Route
Day Option
08

CG
Borrow Ichiru's clothes
I want to train as a batter
I'll just change my clothes as well
10 Sure Ichiru, I'm pretty hungry too
Meat sounds nice!
11 Well..
22 CG
H
Sit beside Ichiru
(Night)
23 H Team up with Masaru
24 CG
H
Ichiru your hair looks so cool!
Okay Ichiru, I will go with you
43 Yeah! Good job Ichiru!
86 H Yeah! I will call him!
99 What did I tell you about skipping work?
You can do it too!
100 H I must practice for the tournament!
110 H I will follow him and comfort him!
143 H Ichiru Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment